Auction Terms & Conditions Terms: Your credit card on file with HiBid will be charged at the conclusion of the auction for your items plus 10% buyers premium. You must have sufficient funds on card to pay for purchases at conclusion of auction. NOTICE: Bidder will have 3 days after delivery to inspect firearm for shipping damage AT FFL DEALER’S LOCATION. If damage has occurred the auction company must be notified immediately.
United Country Jelliff Auction Group permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf.
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Your credit card on file with HiBid will be charged at the conclusion of the auction for your items plus 10% buyers premium. You must have sufficient funds on card to pay for purchases at conclusion of auction. All sales are final upon the award of the bid at which time payment is required. The item(s) WILL NOT be released until payment has been received in FULL by the auction company. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars. In the event the buyer fails to pay the full invoice price of any item(s), or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the items will revert back to owner. If the Bidder fails to pay, they may be 'black flagged' on by the Auction Company. The bidder will be unable to participate at any future auctions unless they pay for the item(s) in full.
2. NO WARRANTY: Bidder will have 3 days after delivery to inspect firearm for shipping damage AT FFL DEALER’S LOCATION. If damage has occurred the auction company must be notified immediately. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Pictures are for reference only! United Country Jelliff Auction Group shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any item(s). The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet but take no representations.
3. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the item. The Auction Company or Seller is not responsible to provide any type of protection or insurance on the item(s).
4. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent during pick up, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers and consigner harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises during pickup.
5. United Country Jelliff Auction Group is providing internet pre-auction Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the HiBid bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction ends.
6. SHIPPING/PICKUP: Pick up will be Sunday, November 8, 2020 between 11 am and 2 pm at 95 Longbow Lane, Tioga, PA. All firearms MUST GO through FFL. For local pick ups; a valid driveer's license must be provided. Transfer fee $20.00 and $10.00 each additional. NO face to face FFL transfers, PIC check will be required or shipped. Shipping of fireamrs; Handling fees $30.00 per gun and postage costs for chipping through either FedEx or USPS. We do no accept labels for shipping. This will be charged to the credit card on file. FFL dealer NO face to face transfers, PIC check will be required or shipped. If shipping please email copy of FFL to email@example.com. All emails must have in subject line your name, Jelliff Auctions. SHIPPING: We ship to the 50 states only, NO shipping to Canada or territories. No C&R's in NY or CA. It is the responsibility of the buyers to make sure the item purchased is legal in their state. Bidder will have 3 dys after delivery to inspect firearm for shipping damage at FFL Dealer's location. If damage has occurred the uction company must be notified immediately. Any items returned to shipper; no refund of postage/packaging/handling fees, or refund for lot purchased
7. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Seller's Agents only. I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
8. United Country Jelliff Auction Group has the right to accept or deny bidders from attending their auctions online.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms